Romanian software company Zitec estimates a year-on-year increase of 70% in turnover this year and a team of 130 employees, according to Alexandru Lapusan, the company’s manager, cited by local Hotnews.ro.
Romanian software company Zitec wants 70% higher turnover this year
Romanian online application producer sees higher revenues, expands team and HQ
Romanian software producer Zitec upped its sales by 50% in the first half of this year, to some EUR 1.5 million. The company, which makes online applications, generated half of its revenues from local clients, and half from international clients, said Alexandru Lăpușan, CEO and founder of Zitec.
Romanian software company Zitec’s turnover up 60% in 2013
Romanian software company Zitec recorded a turnover of EUR 2.3 million in 2013, up 60 percent year-on-year, according to the company. Half of the company’s revenues came from projects delivered abroad
Tech Donations Transforming NGOs and NPOs
Donations. Businesses are pressured to do the right thing via donations, especially at year-end. Giving feels good. It could feel even better all year long if your company expands its generosity to support NPOs and NGOs around the world. How?
IT and Creativity – the Headquarters Design of an Online Developer
Most people associate the IT industry with strict rules and rationality. This type of business does imply these two concepts, but you can also find there very creative, enthusiastic people, who dream to innovate in each aspect of their lives, including the design of their business headquarters.
Comics magazine Harap Alb – 30% shares sold to Zitec
Harap Alb, the comics magazine, changed its shareholders, selling a 30% participation to Zitec, Romanian producer of online apps. The rest of 70% shares are owned by Roxana and Mihai Ionascu, the ones that launched the magazine in October and handled the first 3 editions.
Romanian entrepreneurial culture in the eyes of online pundits
Entrepreneurship in Romania has to overcome obstacles that Western countries are not familiar with, after communism crippled private initiative and entrepreneurs are only just learning lessons that in other countries have long been taught. But a free spirit and a daring mind can prove to be more successful than established patterns in the West, think the experts asked by BR.
IT Consultancy Saves up to 90 Percent on Relational Database Costs with Cloud Services
Zitec develops custom software and is known for its expertise with PHP development. The company developed a social-networking application for hotel reviews, but wanted to add hotel-price trends as a differentiating feature among competing products.