The Digital Marketplace enables public sector organisations in the UK, including agencies and arm’s length bodies to find people and technology for digital projects. Suppliers that sell their services through the Digital Marketplace are approved on the relevant framework of their service offer, following an admission process with the UK government.
The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services.
Part of the cloud support category, Zitec’s CAPM (cloud assessment, planning & migration) service helps organizations efficiently adopt the public cloud. Be it an existing or a newly-developed application, our team will assist you through the entire process.
We cover Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud Platform.
Infrastructure & software audit
Architecture diagram for the cloud setup
Acceptance testing environment setup
Define the infrastructure using “Infrastructure-as-Code” concepts
Automate the config management & deployment processes
Fully management go-live process
Do you have a cloud project under way? Reach out to our team
The planning process is an essential stage of our cloud assessment, planning & migration projects.
The planning stage usually involves two activities:
- Existing infrastructure audit – reveals the dependencies and requirements of the target application
- Architecture diagram activity – involves documenting an optimal setup for the new hosting environment
Optionally, we can include a platform/vendor selection phase to help organizations decide on which platform best suits their needs.
2Setup and migration
The migration step is the core of our CAPM service. It follows the assessment and planning stages and it usually covers the following activities:
- Setting up a validation/acceptance environment
- Deploying the customer applications on the acceptance environment
- Defining the cloud infrastructure using declarative templates
- Migrating the production data to the cloud platform
- Defining and executing the go-live strategy
Our cloud engineers have broad experience in migrating applications between different platforms, including:
- On-premises to Azure/AWS/Google Cloud
- AWS to Azure and vice-versa
- Azure to Google Cloud
3Quality assurance and performance testing
Compatibility and performance testing are integral parts our migration services. Our QA and SysOps teams will always make sure the application ‘s integrity is not affected by the migration process. Additionally, we can run performance or stress tests on the cloud infrastructure before going live, making sure that the performance for individual requests and the system’s throughput capacity are in line with the customer’s expectations. We do ask our customers to provide resources for acceptance testing.
Zitec usually provides infrastructure management services/support as a distinct service, it can also be included as an extension to the CAPM project.
Our managed services activities usually include (but are not limited to):
- Active monitoring and alerting
- Periodic infrastructure audits & optimization suggestions
- Automating routine processes
As an extension to the migration service, we also help organizations get up-to-speed with the essential cloud infrastructure management concepts. Trainings can be delivered both on-site or online and can range from a one-day crash course up to a full week deep-dive.
Full end-to-end services
- Infrastructure Migration
- Application Modernization
- Productivity and Collaboration
- Data & Machine Intelligence
- Application Security Audit
- Data Protection Services
- Penetration Testing
- Security Training
- Mobile solutions
- Software architecture
- Embedded solutions
- Web application development
- iOS and Android apps development
- App Store: Publishing, Maintenance, Optimization
- Progressive Web App Development (PWA)
- Blockchain Development
- Wallet Development
- Smart Contract Development
- Cryptocurrency / Token Design
- Performance testing
- Automated testing
- Independent testing
- Software Architecture
- Audit application-wide
- Infrastructure & Architecture Audit
- Cloud migration & hosting
- G-cloud 12 framework
- Framework Cloud architecture optimization
- Usability reviews & audit
- Graphical & web design
- Corporate identity
- Audit & Web analytics
- Pay per click campaigns
- Performance marketing
- Business Analysis
- Infrastructure & Architecture Audit
- Application-wide audit
- Technical guidance
- Implementation partnership
- Innovation assessment
- Funding consulting
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Zitec is proud to be offering services on the G-Cloud framework, part of the UK Government’s online Digital Marketplace. With over ten years of experience working with various cloud service providers, we’re equipped with the tools, technology, and resources to support our clients’ transition towards a cloud-first strategy.
Let’s schedule a meeting and discuss how we can help you efficiently adopt the public cloud!