Who we are?
ZITEC COM S.R.L. is a Romanian legal entity, headquartered in Bucharest, 165th Splaiul Unirii, TN02 Building, 6th Floor, having the unique registration code 15496736, registered with Bucharest Trade Register under no. J40/7701/2003, hereinafter referred to as “The Company”, “Zitec” or “Us”). Related to data protection and privacy, The Company is regarded as the data Operator regarding personal data which is collected and processed via https://zitec.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Website”).
The Company collects and processes as Operator personal data belonging to users who are interested in contacting Us in order to receive information and, ultimately, to buy the services we offer. The users may submit their data to us via The Website or via email at email@example.com.
Also you can access here the ZITEC COM S.R.L. Customer Information Notice regarding the processing of personal data, respectively the ZITEC COM S.R.L. Supplier Information Notice regarding the processing of personal data.
1. What types of personal data does The Company collect?
1.1 The personal data that The Company collects via The Website consist of: your name, surname, email address, phone.
2. To whom does this Privacy Notice apply to?
2.1 This notice applies to Website users who are interested in contacting Us in order to receive information, either via the Website or via email.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
3.1 The means of collecting personal data in regards to your interest about Zitec consist of:
- a. By filling the fields required in the contact forms of The Website
- b. By receiving an email from you addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Purpose of personal data processing
4.1 The Company is processing personal data belonging to interested Users in order to cater to their interest in gathering details about the Zitec services prior to purchasing them.
5.Basis for personal data processing
5.1 The Company uses personal data belonging to Users for the following actions:
Contacting Users for arranging a meeting.
Asking Users for more details if necessary.
Sharing news related to Zitec with the Users.
The following activities are done in regards to personal data belonging to Users: data collection, data storage, data consulting, data analysis, data modification.
6. Disclosure of personal data
6.1 The Company maintains the right to disclose Users’ personal data only to trusted third parties, which may be from these categories:
Our agents and/or service providers which work with Us to provide technical services like data analysis, hosting or technical assistance. These entities are contractually obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to ensure adequate protection.
Our professional consultants and/or auditors.
Courts of Law, Regulatory Authorities, Public Administration Entities and Law Enforcement Authorities from Romania or abroad.
6.2 For a detailed list of third parties to which The Company may disclose personal data belonging to Users interested in Zitec, please contact us at email@example.com for a free-of-charge copy of the list.
7. Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area
7.1 Personal data belonging to Users may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area in order to store the data in the cloud with our providers. In this case, prior to transferring data, we have taken precautionary measures for ensuring adequate storage facilities, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
8. Storing personal data
8.1. As a general rule, The Company is storing Users’ personal data as long as it is required, considering the following:
In the process of signing a Commercial Contract.
In order to cater to the applicable laws.
In the context of an act of law or investigation into which The Company may be subject to.
8.2. After the beforehand mentioned period stated at 8.1 has expired, we will store Personal Data belonging to Users for a period of 10 (ten) years.
9. Personal data safety
9.1 The Company deploys a wide array of measures and technical safety features in order to protect Users’ data against unwanted access, usage, disclosure or modification, according to the applicable data protection legislation.
9.2 For instance, when disclosing your personal data to third parties as mentioned beforehand at Chapter 6, we ask for a written accord which enforces providers to maintain data privacy and to instill adequate safety measures in order to guarantee the safety of your personal data.
10. Your rights regarding own personal data
In accordance with the applicable law, you will have the right, at any time:
- a. to obtain confirmation that your personal data is processed or not, be informed about its content and source, verify its accuracy, and require its correction or update
- b. to request deletion or anonymization of your personal data, or to restrict or discontinue using your personal data as permitted by applicable law
- c. to object to processing of your personal data; Please note that some personal data can be exempt from such requests for access, correction, or deletion according to the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- d. to request the Company to limit the processing of your Personal Data when:
- you dispute the accuracy of the Personal Data, for the required amount of time to allow the Company to take sufficient steps to correct or verify its accuracy;
- processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete the data;
- we no longer need processing the Personal Data for its intended purpose, but you request it for the ascertainment, use or defense of a right in court, or
- e. to exercise your right to data portability (when we rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary for the conclusion or execution of the contract you have with us and your personal data could be processed by automated means);
- f. to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority
- g. the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
11. What happens if you don’t want to submit your personal data?
11.1 Should you choose not to agree to submitting your personal data to us or feel in disagreement with the presented means of data processing, we will respect this decision as stated by the applicable law. Consequently, this means that we will not be able to perform the activities required and described hereinbefore with regards to your interaction with the Website.
11.2 The Company may be forced or entitled to keep your personal data in order to obey the applicable law and in order to preserve its own legal interest or rights.
12. Contact us
12.1 Should you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data or should your require additional information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org